Alaska Airlines group Travel
With flights to over 115 destinations, Alaska Airlines is growing to be a favorite to many U.S. travelers. With its ever-expanding network, the airline provides comfortable and friendly services to all the passengers boarding their flights. So, your entire group may book travel with Alaska Airlines group travel if you are planning trip with your friends, a destination wedding, or a trip with your family.
Alaska Airlines Group Travel Tips
Of all the airlines, Alaska Airlines offers the most straightforward procedure for flight booking for your entire group. But before booking your flights, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Plan your trip in advance so that you have enough time to book your tickets at a reasonable price.
- Travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays since these are the best days of the week to get a discount.
- Be aware of peak and off-seasons to get the best deals on flight tickets and hotel bookings.
- Avoiding traveling on most popular travel dates like Thanksgiving or winter breaks.
- Estimate your group size appropriately.
- Choose destinations with many flights per day for better flight availability and discounts.
What is the Procedure for booking Alaska Airline Group Travel?
Before booking a group reservation with Alaska Airlines, travelers must complete the online group travel form to be eligible for a discounted ticket. Following that, customers may pick between calling Alaska Airlines or going to their official website.
Alaska Airlines Group Reservations
Alaska Airlines offers three different options for your group reservations.
- Travel Separately - If your group has 20 or more people traveling from different cities to the destination, the airline offers the lowest available fares at the time of booking. There are other benefits provided by Alaska Airlines group travel, like discount coupons, an extended travel window of up to three days before or after your event, and flexibility to choose flight times.
- Travel Together - For a group of 10 or more traveling on the same flights and dates; the airline offers benefits like discounted rate, no deposits required, no ticketing fees charges, unlimited free name changes available up to 3 days of departure, and more.
- Charter a Flight - For the destinations within the US, Mexico, and Canada, you can customize your travel based on the organization's specific plan. Ideal for a larger group with the benefits like having the entire aircraft to yourself, a flexible schedule, and a flyout of a standard terminal or from a private airport.
What is the Phone Number for Alaska Airlines Group Travel?
If you have any query or issue regarding Alaska Airlines group travel, call 1-800-445-4435. A live representative will assist you and solve your queries in no time.
Group travel hours are:
6:00 am - 6:00 pm PT, Monday-Friday
7:30 am - 6:00 pm PT, Saturday
Alaska Airlines Group Travel Terms and Conditions
- Refunds - There is a no-refund policy after purchasing a ticket. Within 1 year of future outbound, the value of the ticket may be applied later.
- Reservation Window - The entire process of booking and reservations must be completed within 11 months.
- Minimum Requirement - Either it is a one-way trip or roundtrip, the minimum size of your group must be 10 or more.
- Base Fare - The base fare is the actual price of the tickets; service charges and other charges are excluded.
- Changes - For the passengers in the group who cannot travel due to any reasons, changes can be made.
- Name Changes - 72 hours prior to the flight departs, group member name changes can be done for free. After that, a fee may be charged.
Here mentioned above, is all the information you need to make Alaska Airlines group travel for your next trip. For more information, you can also visit the official website https://www.alaskaair.com/