How Do I Get A Refund From Etihad?
Etihad understands every situation of the passenger and allows you to make changes to the itinerary. If you cannot fly on the scheduled departure, you can only get a refund once you cancel the flight. Therefore to avail the complete refund and avoid any charges, you need to know the Etihad refund policy and its important terms. The detailed information of the refund is given below:
Etihad Refund Policy
- If you want to get a complete refund, you need to cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchase. But you must have made the booking at least seven days before the departure.
- If you cancel the flight after 24 hours, you need to pay some charges, which will deduct from the original fare.
- Non-refundable tickets will get the refund as a travel credit which you can use in a future purchase.
- Etihad will issue a full refund if the passenger faces a medical issue or the sudden death of a family member.
- You can claim full compensation as a refund if you face any disturbance in the journey caused by Etihad airways.
- If you purchase a flight ticket with travel agencies, you need to contact them to issue the eligible refund.
Procedure to get the refund of Etihad flight ticket:
Once you get to know about some crucial terms of the Etihad refund, you can easily apply online. Therefore you need first to cancel the flight to get a refund from Etihad in the below simple steps:
First, open the Etihad airways official website on your device at any browser.
Then, you need to click on the manage booking option given at the top of the screen.
Therefore to get into the booking, you need to enter the ticket number with your last name and tap on the find my booking option.
You need to select the flight you need to cancel and tap on the cancel flight button to proceed further.
With this, you need to review the itinerary and confirm the changes.
You will get the confirmation message at your registered email id for flight cancellation.
After that, you need to fill out the refund form online and receive the refund within 7-10 working days.
If you cannot do the refund process, you can contact their customer service team. You can ask them Can I get a refund from Etihad, and they will help you in this situation.