How long does LATAM take to refund?
Sometimes, a few things work out more or less by accident, whether all the planning you have done. Notwithstanding, it's in every case simple to manage when your well-deserved cash isn't on the line. Yet, If you somehow happened to fly through LATAM soon, then you might still be thinking about How long does LATAM take to refund? If you are also one of them and want to know the time, then you should follow the LATAM refund policy. Let's have a glance at the details referenced underneath:
What is the LATAM refund policy?
- LATAM gives a total refund of the sum the ticket was purchased in something like 24 hours from the booking. However, the booking should be made less than a multi-week or more before the flight takeoff.
- After these 24 hours, the odds are good that some cancellation charge would be required, and the aggregate sum wouldn't be refunded.
- The refund will occur when you change/cancel the booked ticket. This change or cancelation can be made through the online entry of LATAM.
- The refund will be displayed similarly when you cancel the booked flight tickets. Latam Air refunds the process within 7-8 working days. That's all About the refund policy of Latam Airlines.
Are LATAM airline tickets refundable?
If you have made a cancellation and have a query, Are LATAM airline tickets refundable? Then, Latam Airlines are only refundable when your purchase the refundable flight ticket. Latam Airlines do not provide a refund for the ticket which has been used already. If part of the flight ticket is unused, a customer can request a refund, and Latam Airlines will not be responsible for a refund if the flight is booked through a travel agency. You have to contact the travel agency to have a refund from the airline.
How to you can get a refund for LATAM Airlines?
Now you know the policy and the processing time of the refund, and check out the procedure of getting the refund from LATAM Airlines.
- Start by visiting the home page of LATAM, click on the "My Trips" tab and pick "manage your flight".
- Another site page will open, allowing you to look through the booked flight by email or by entering the flight details. Pick any of these to look at.
- If "Enter flight details."
- Select "Search," and the page showing your flight details will appear. You need to tap on cancellation and afterward confirm.
- The window will show you the refund esteem you are qualified for. You can get a refund from this window.
Thus, that is all about the LATAM refund policy and the procedure. If you need further assistance, you can contact LATAM Customer support via phone and ask the help from the representative. The team works 24*7 to help all the customers whenever they need assistance.