Vistara flight change
Vistara Airlines is a well-renowned airline in India, and it provides flight services to multiple destinations worldwide. The facilities offered by the airline to their passengers are of premium quality. Suppose the customer has made the flight reservation, but on the day of the flight departure, there were bad weather conditions, and he wanted to change the flight ticket date. People are advised that they must know about the Vistara flight change policy and the other rules and regulations of the airlines. To learn about the flight change policy of the airlines and other necessary information, you can read the whole blog.
Vistara Airlines Flight change policy
The major points related to the flight change policy of the airline are mentioned here below:
- Suppose the passengers change the flight date within 24 hours of reservation. Then they will not be required to pay any change fees to the airlines, but for that, the flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- If the flight change is made after 24 hours of booking, the airlines will charge a change fee from the passenger. The fee that will be charged must be as per the ticket type.
- If the passenger changes the flight date for any medical emergency (such as illness, surgery, injury, etc.) or the death of a family member. Then they will not be required to pay any extra airline fees. But necessary supporting medical documents or death certificates must be submitted at the airport.
- If the airline changes or cancels the flight date, the passenger will not be required to pay any extra fees. And they can also claim a full refund from the airlines.
- When there is a flight delay of three hours or more, passengers can initiate the process of a flight change or cancellation. And full refund will be provided by the airline to the passenger.
Travelers must read the Vistara flight change policy carefully. People can know about the additional details below.
How to change Vistara flight
People can easily change or reschedule their flights through the online process. The online procedure for the flight change is given here below:
- The primary step is to navigate to the official website of Vistara Airlines.
- Then, you need to move to the "Manage Booking" section.
- After that, mention the passenger's booking reference code and last name.
- The details related to the flight and other previous reservations will appear on-screen.
- Now you can follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the new travel date.
- Tap on yes, and I confirm to change the date and submit.
- Make the payment for the change date.
- The airlines will send the confirmation message for the date change to your mobile number and registered email address.
How to change Vistara flight date
The alternative way to change the flight date is by using the phone number. People can easily change or reschedule their flight by connecting over a call. The process of connecting with the call is simple, and one can easily have a one-on-one conversation with the real agent of the airline. The procedure for connecting over a call is mentioned here below:
- Traveler is required to make a call at +1 4804435249. The contact number is available Toll-Free.
- After that, you can choose the language.
- Then choose the accurate number for rescheduling or change of flights.
- The call will remain on hold for a while, and the agent will be available soon to provide a reliable response to you.
- Further details will be sent to your email address and phone number.
How much does it cost to reschedule a flight Vistara
The airline will charge the change fee to their passenger is ₹2,500. The change fee fare might vary as per the destination and routes. The infant fare will be ₹1,300. Customers must know about all the extra and additional costs that will be charged by the airlines from them.